There are new employment opportunities for residents of Punjab Province in the Primary and Secondary healthcare department. The charge nurses and medical officers jobs were announced in Punjab.
Charge Nurses and Medical Officers Jobs 2022
Education: Bachelor, MBBS, Nursing Diploma
Last Date: April 21, 2022
- Charge Nurses
- Medical Officers
- MBBS from the Institute is recognized by the Pakistan Medical & Dental Council PMDC/Pakistan Medical Commission PMC.
- Registered with PMDC/PMC.
- One year experience of regular House Job.
- Age Limit: 22 to 50 Years.
- BSc Nursing Generic (4-Years) and Valid Registration from Pakistan Nursing Council, OR
- Diploma in General Nursing with Midwife and Valid Registration from Pakistan Nursing Council.
- Age Limit: 21 to 28 Years.
The guidelines for the Revised Recruitment Policy 2022, will be applied to the recruitment. 15% of the provincial quota will be for women, 5% for minorities, and 3% for disabled persons.
People who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transexual are encouraged to apply. Post-specific and non-transferable positions are what these positions are. The proper channels to apply for applicants working in Government, Semi-Government, or Autonomous organizations are listed below.
How to Apply for Health Department Punjab Jobs 2022?
- Interested and qualified persons can apply for a job at the website.
- On or before the closing date, online applications should be submitted.