Water and Power Development Authority Government of Pakistan has issued another recruitment notice to fill up the vacant posts of Chief Auditor. Highly motivated, active, and experienced candidates should apply for the position.
Interested and qualified persons can fill out the Online Form on the website www.pts.org.pk to apply for the vacancies which are opening on a regular basis.
Chief Auditor Office WAPDA Jobs 2022
Location: AJK, Ex-Fata, Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan
Education: Bachelor, BBA, Master, MBA, Middle
Last Date: May 21, 2022
Assistant Audit Officers:
- M.Com / MBA (Major in Finance) or 04 years / 08 Semesters Honors degree. OR,
- B.Com with 03 years post qualification experience in Audit and Accounts of Govt Departments, Corporations, Autonomous Bodies, or large Public Limited Companies of repute.
- B.Com with Auditing & Accounting / BBA Finance (with at least %50 marks) with knowledge of Computer Operating System and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- The person holding a Light-Duty Vehicle license with 5 years of experience after obtaining an LTV license has a middle pass qualification.
Written examination shall be conducted by the organization conducting it. Interview or Skill Test may also be conducted.There is an initial one year appointment.
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of Tribal Areas, Sindh (Rural), Balochistan, Gilgit-Baltistan, and Azad Kashmir will be given a three-year relaxation in the age limit of general candidates.
Candidates who have been dismissed on disciplinary grounds as well as have been dismissed or suspended for future employment are not eligible to apply.
Requests received without the required attachments will be rejected. Requests received after the requested deadline will be rejected.
We will find out if the information is real and if there are any mistakes during the induction and if the person needs to take any training.
How to Apply?
- Online submission of application forms for these vacancies is available at the Pakistan Testing Services website www.pts.org.pk.
- Only those who submitted the online form should not submit a hard copy of the online form.
- Roll Number/Test Slips will be uploaded on the PTS website within the next few days after the end of the examination.