The Directorate of Civil Defence (DCD) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is looking to hire applications from suitable applicants who are residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa/Newly Merged Districts for DCD Khyber Pakhtunkhwa jobs.
The competent Department is always looking for talent. We invite applications from both males and females and encourage those who meet our minimum qualifications to apply. You may not know about our job opportunities, but there are hundreds of Government Jobs in Pakistan. Find yours now!
Civil Defence Department KPK Jobs 2022
Education: Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric
Last Date: March 30, 2022
- Computer Operators
- Instructors Grade-II
- Instructors Grade-III
- Junior Clerks
- Store Keepers
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology and one-year diploma in Information Technology may apply for Computer Operator Jobs.
- Candidates with intermediate and one-year storekeeper experience should send their resumes to the following email address:
- Applicants who want to get selected against Instructor Grade-II and Instructor Grade-III positions should have a Bachelor’s degree and an intermediate qualification.
- The post of Junior Clerk requires intermediate level qualifications and 30 words per minute typing speed. Matriculation pass candidates may apply for Fireman Jobs but they should have completed the fireman’s course at the fire station.
- You should get your degree from a recognized university. You must also meet the age requirements.
How to Apply Online?
- The Electronic Tehreek-e-Ehtesab (ETEA) requires all applications to be submitted online through their website at www.etea.edu.pk. Only applications submitted through the given link will be considered.
- The ETEGA is a new online application form starting on 15th March 2022. Applications must be made online by depositing the processing fee.