The Directorate General Public Relations Government of Punjab has announced an advertisement regarding Internship Opportunities to fresh graduates, which is published as the CM Punjab Internship Program 2022 for Media Graduates.This advertisement has been published in several newspapers on 12th February.
CM Punjab Internship Program 2022
|Last Date:||February 25, 2022|
500 fresh graduates will be offered internships to improve their skills and prepare for a career in the media industry.This is a paid internship program, so candidates who are selected will be employed for two years.
Applicants who want to be recruited for this program should have a graduate degree in mass communication, public relations/advertising, or media firms.Applicants who are fresh graduates and residents of Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, and Balochistan are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher to be eligible for the Media Graduates Internship Program.A 50% quota for females is observed. A 10% Children of Journalists Quota is also granted.The selected internees will be paid Rs. 20,000/- per month. A fund of 6 Crore 70 Lakh rupees has been granted by the Chief Minister of Punjab for the program.
How to Apply Online?
- This program invites applications through the website of the Directorate General Public Relations for the Government of Punjab.
- The Online Application Forms can be filled at the following link: https://dgpr.punjab.gov.pk/internship
- Please forward your application before the deadline (25th February 2022) if you are eligible.
- Only applications submitted online will be considered for the employment process.
- Candidates should open the prescribed link for more information.