There are Federal Employees Benevolent and Group Insurance Funds Jobs that are posted on this page. Federal Government Jobs can be found in the Daily Express newspaper.
The project director for the Benevolent Fund Tower Blue Area is being sought by FEBGIF. The appointment will be made on a fixed pay for an initial contract period of one year, extendable on satisfactory performance on mutually agreed terms and conditions.
If you have a University Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized foreign or local university in the 1st Division, you may be able to apply. There is a requirement for the candidate to be registered with the Pakistan Engineering Council.
Federal Employees Benevolent and Group Insurance Funds Jobs 2022
Education: Relevant Qualifications
Last Date: March 17, 2022
How to Apply for Federal Employees Benevolent and Group Insurance Funds Jobs 2022?
- Application forms and advertisement can be downloaded from the website.
- The Director Administration, FEB&GIF, Block A-I, BF Building, Shahrah e Suharwardy, and Zero Point are the places where applications with complete mandatory documents can be found.
- Candidates who have been selected can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- The last day for applications is 15 days after the job advertisement is published in the newspaper.
- Click here for more information regarding advertisement and application procedure.