The Ministry of Energy has advertised a new job opportunity for Pakistani citizens in the Geological Survey of Pakistan.We have received these Ministry of Energy Jobs 2022-Geological Survey of Pakistan Jobs from the Daily Dawn newspaper.
On a permanent basis, this appointment will be made. It is possible to apply as per the provincial quota for Punjab, Pakistan, and other provinces. The list of quota is summarized in the jobs notice.
Geological Survey of Pakistan Ministry of Energy Jobs 2022
Posted on: 19th May 2022
Education: Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Primary, Relevant Diploma
Last Date: May 24, 2022
Department: Ministry of Energy
Job Address: Director HQs, Geological Survey of Pakistan, P.O Box No. 15, Sariab Road, Quetta
- Accounts Assistant
- Cushion Maker & Upholster
- Draftsman Grade-II
- Drilling Assistant Grade-II
- Field Assistant
- Fitter Mate
- Geologic Illustrator Grade-II
- Laboratory Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk
- Museum Attendant
- Naib Qasid
- Sector Cutter
- Store Helper
- Upper Division Clerk
- Vehicle Mechanic
Both males and females can apply for this recruitment. The minority and disabled quota are set by the govt. A certificate of disability is required of candidates applying against the quota. They will have to perform their duties at the headquarters.
How to Apply?
- If you want to apply, you have to fill out a form, which can be found on the job notice.
- The Application Form can be downloaded from the website www.gsp.gov.pk.
- Write the post name on the envelope and send it to the Director HQs, Geological Survey of Pakistan, P.O Box No. 15, Sariab Road, Quetta.