The Mines and Minerals Department of the Government of Punjab is looking to hire qualified, dynamic, and motivated individuals to work in its Mines and Minerals Offices. There are government jobs in the Mines and Minerals Department of Punjab in the Daily Dunya newspaper.
People from all over Punjab may apply for these vacancies. There are vacancies in Dera Ghazi Khan, Islamabad, and Lahore.
Government Jobs in Mines and Minerals Department Punjab
Education: Bachelor, DAE, Intermediate, Matric
Last Date: March 18, 2022
It is possible to apply to get recruited if you have Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, and a relevant fielddiploma. For a period of 3 years, this appointment is being made on a contract basis.
- CAD Operator
- Field Inspector
- Junior Clerk
- Quality Inspector
How to Apply?
- Applications can be sent to the Director Administration, Mines & Mineral Punjab, Poonch House, Multan Road, Lahore.
- All necessary information and verified copies of supporting documents are required for applications to be approved.
- It is possible for government applicants to apply through the proper channels.
- There are selected individuals that can be posted in Punjab.
- If you want to apply for multiple posts, you should submit separate applications.
- March 18, 2022, is the closing date to receive applications.