The Mines and Minerals Department Government of Punjab is looking to hire applications for its Directorate Mines and Minerals Offices. We collected these Government Jobs in Mines and Minerals Department Punjab from the Daily Dunya newspaper.
Applicants from all over Pakistan may apply for these vacancies. These jobs are open in Multan, Sargodha, Mianwali, Gujranwala, Chakwal, Dera Ghazi Khan, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Lahore.
Government Jobs in Mines and Minerals Department Punjab
Education: Bachelor, DAE, Intermediate, Matric
Last Date: March 18, 2022
Desired applicants having undergraduate degrees with relevant work experience may apply to be considered for an engineering position at the UAS.
- CAD Operator
- Field Inspector
- Junior Clerk
- Quality Inspector
How to Apply?
- Submit your application to the Department of Information Technology and Business Management at Poonch House, Multan Road, Lahore.
- Applications must be submitted in a form that is easy for government agencies to understand.
- Government applicants must apply through the proper channel.
- The government of Punjab has asked social media sites to take down any content considered harmful.
- Applicants who wish to apply for multiple positions should create individual applications to reflect their unique skill set.
- Applications will be accepted until March 18, 2022.