Directorate General Health Services is seeking applicants to fill the position of Staff for the Office of the Sub Recipient Global Fund Grant – CDC-III (Tuberculosis Control Program Sindh).We downloaded this advertisement for Health Department Sindh Jobs 2022 for TB Control Program from the Daily Dawn newspaper.
Health Department Sindh Jobs 2022
Posted on: 26th May 2022
Education: Graduation, Intermediate, Master, Matric, MBBS, Nursing Diploma, Relevant Diploma
Last Date: June 09, 2022
Department: Health Department Sindh
Job Address: Admin/HR Officer, SR Office, CDC-III, Bungalow No. 44/142, Defence Phase-I, Hyderabad
- Community Support Officer
- Counselor DHQ/TCH
- Data Entry Operator
- DR TB Program Assistant/Data Assistant
- DR-TB Treatment Support Coordinator
- DRTB Facilitator
- Field Officer
- Lab Assistant
- Lab Attendant
- Lab Technician
- Lab Technician Genexpert
- Lab Technologist
- MDR TB Coordinator
- Medical Officer
- Nursing Assistant
- PPM/HDL/TB HIV Coordinator
- Project Assistant
- Provincial Program Officer
- Screener Mobile X-Ray Van
- Senior Lab Supervisor
Interested applicants who are looking for jobs in the health sector should apply for these vacancies. It is possible for candidates to get detailed eligibility terms and conditions from the vacancies notice.The vacancies are available for degree holders who have experience in the same field.
How to Apply?
- It is recommended that CVs with attested copies of supporting documents be submitted within fifteen days.
- Applications can be sent to the admin/HR officer of the CDC-III, Defence Phase-I, Hyderabad.
- The candidates who want to apply for more than one position should apply separately.