On this page, we inform the young, fresh, and career-oriented professionals about HRSI Trainee Program 2022. There is a Trainee Program Notice in the Daily Jang newspaper.
HRSI Trainee Program 2022
Education: B.E, BBA, BS, Master, MBA, ME, MS
Last Date: April 24, 2022
The One Year Training Program for Management and Engineers is open to candidates from all over Pakistan. The eligibility criteria need to be met by the candidates who want to be selected.
- Minimum 16 years of education, preferably Master’s from an HEC recognized university or institution/equivalent foreign degree holder institution in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Degree Title: B.E/BS/M.E/MS
- Minimum 16 years of education, preferably Master’s from an HEC recognized university or institution/equivalent foreign degree holder institution in Marketing, General Management, or Supply Chain Management.
- Degree Title: BBA, MBA, BS, or MS
Foreign degree holders have to provide an equivalency certificate. On the day of advertisement, a maximum of 25 years of age is needed.
How to Apply?
- It is possible to apply online at http:// jobs.hrs-int.com or click here.
- The deadline for applying online is 24th April 2022.