The federal government recently announced it would spend $1.8 billion on a high-speed railway between Canada and China. It will be Canada’s largest trade deal in history.We got the following jobs from the Daily K2 newspaper.
Inter Provincial Corridor Project Jobs in Gilgit Baltistan
Education: Bachelor, DAE, Intermediate, Matric, Middle
Last Date: March 30, 2022
Candidates with bachelor’s degree and experience in the field of management will find their jobs. For those without a bachelor’s degree but willing to work hard, a job will be found for them.
- Accounts Officer
- Assistant Project Director
- Highway Engineers
- IT Expert/Data System Analyst
- Office Boy
- Planning Engineer – Civil
- Quantity Surveyor
How to Apply?
- You can send documents till 30th March 2022.
- Applications should be submitted to the Office of the Project Director / Chief Engineer / General Manager GB PWD, Diamer Astore Division, Chillas, Diamer.
- Female applicants can apply to the job.
- The disabled quota shall be reserved as per Government Rules.
- Government employees are also eligible to apply through the proper channels.