This advertisement for the K Information Technology Board can be found in the Daily The News Newspaper.
The IT Board of KPK is looking to hire staff for the projects of the IT Board called the Cyber Emergency Response Center and the Youth Employment Program.
KPITB Jobs 2022
Education: Bachelor , Intermediate , Master , Matric , Primary
Last Date: March 25, 2022
- Application Security Officer
- Application Security Specialist
- Cyber Security Manager
- Data Collection Assistant
- Data Scientist
- Data Visualization Expert
- Digital Skills Officer
- Information Risk Assessment Officer
- Information System Audit & Compliance Specialist
- Infrastructure Security Specialist
- Lab Attendant
- Network Security Officer
- Office Boy
- Project & Monitoring Officer
- Project Assistant
- Record Keeper
- System Security Officer
- The eligibility criteria described in the advertisement should be read by those who want to apply for KPK IT Board Jobs. Candidates with Matriculation, Primary, Intermediate or Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree with relevant field experience are able to apply.
- A degree in Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or a related field is required for candidates. Candidates from all of the districts of the province are eligible.
How to Apply?
- The appointment against the above positions will be made through the Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency. The Job Portal of the ETEA is where applications can be submitted.
- Candidates need to have scanned copies of all of the supporting documents.
- Before you submit the online application form, you need to read the instructions and complete all the fields. There will be an online application form available from March 8 to March 25th.
- It is mandatory to deposit the application processing fee. Verification of the deposited fee is what the ETEA will ask for. Applications will not be considered for employment if fees are not present.