The recruitment notice for the Primary and Secondary healthcare department of the government of Punjab has been published. The Daily Dunya newspaper received these NTS Junior Technician Jobs in the Health Department Punjab.
The Primary and Secondary healthcare department is looking for applications from residents of Punjab province to work in its district health authorities.
On a contract basis, this recruitment will be done. The staff will be hired by the National Testing Services. Candidates are able to visit the NTS website for more information.
Latest NTS Junior Technician Jobs 2022
Education: Matric, Relevant Diploma
Last Date: April 15, 2022
Interested applicants need to meet eligibility criteria if they want to apply for the vacancies. The candidates from any district of Punjab Province are eligible.
Both male and female applicants are eligible for this recruitment. The Contract Appointment Policy 2004 of the Government of Punjab will be used to make the appointment.
- Domicile: Punjab Province
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years
- FSc (2nd Division) from a recognized board having a diploma in the relevant allied health discipline duly recognized by Punjab Medical Faculty.
- If none is available then candidates have the qualification of Matriculation (2nd Division) with science from a recognized board along with a one or two-year diploma in a relevant discipline of allied health duly recognized by Punjab Medical Faculty.
There will be a special person quota observed. A general age relaxation of 5 years for males, 8 years for females, and 15 years for special persons in the upper age limit will be provided to candidates. People who are also referred to as trans are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply?
- Interested persons can submit their applications online at the NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
- Candidates can submit a duly filled Application Form online with a deposit slip, copy of CNIC, and two photographs to the NTS head office.
- Applications with complete information must be received by the NTS office by the 15th of April.