To hire staff for the Government Polytechnic Institute for Women, the Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training Government of Pakistan is hiring applications from Pakistani Nationals. There are jobs in the Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training in the Daily Jang newspaper.
Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training Jobs 2022
Education: Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Primary, Relevant Diploma
Last Date: March 19, 2022
- Junior Instructor, Librarian, Store Keeper, Shop Assistant, Naib Qasid, Shop Attendant, and Sweeper are some of the services that the institute is looking to hire.
- It’s possible to apply to residents of Punjab including the federal area of Islamabad. There are both male and female applications for these positions. It is possible for candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree and Intermediate to apply.
- The age limit for these positions is between 18 to 25 years. As per Federal Government recruitment policy, general age relaxation of 5 years will be granted. The skills and experience requirements should also be filled in by candidates.
- Jr Instructor
- Naib Qasid
- Shop Assistant
- Shop Attendant
- Store Keeper
How to Apply for Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training Jobs 2022?
- The Application Form can be downloaded from www.gpiw.edu.pk or Click Here.
- The Administrative Officer, Govt Polytechnic Institute for Women, H-8/1, Islamabad, can forward the application form to the candidates.
- The National Job Portal is where candidates may apply online.