We have recently published the vacancy details for the National Database and Registration Authority for Balochistan region.We found the latest job vacancy notice for NADRA Jobs 2022 in Balochistan on Daily Jang newspaper.
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility requirements can apply from any part of Pakistan through the online official jobs portal of NADRA.
NADRA Jobs 2022
Education: Bachelor, Intermediate, Master, Middle
Last Date: May 08, 2022
- Deputy Assistant Director
- Deputy Superintendent
- Junior Executive
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
- Security Guard
- A candidate who applies for these vacancies should possess at least Middle, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, and Master’s Degree qualifications with relevant field experience as per the demands available in the vacancy notice.
- People who are at least 45 years of age or over (as on 31st December) and have been serving in the armed forces forPeople can only apply from the respective districts of Balochistan province.
- The candidates having two years’ experience in the reputed company will be given priority.Minorities, Women, and Disabled Quotas will be available as per government rules.You must be a woman or transgender to apply.
- It is possible for candidates to appear for a test against a single position. There are candidates who will be interviewed for the deputy assistant director and junior executive positions.
How to Apply?
- People who are qualified can forward applications to the P.O Box 131.
- 15 days after the date of publication is the time when applications should be submitted.