The National Skills University (NSU) is a public university in Pakistan which is committed to the development of human resource through a process of skill formation and improvement. As such, the university has launched a training programme for aspiring teachers who wish to learn from experts in the field.
National Skills University NSU Islamabad Jobs 2022
Education: Bachelor, Master, Matric, MS, Ph.D
Last Date: April 08, 2022
- Assistant Professors
- Associate Professors
- Composer/Graphic Designer
- Office Assistant
- Project Director/Coordinator
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan is looking for a new group of teaching staff. Applicants should visit the official website at www.hec.gov.pk to check out the eligibility requirements and submit applications.
For other positions, applicants possessing matriculation, graduation and masters degrees with requisite experience may apply. The detailed eligibility requirements for non-teaching jobs are available in the advertisement.
How to Apply for National Skills University NSU Islamabad Jobs 2022?
- You can find the Application Forms and Challan Forms at the NSU website. It can be found at www.nsu.
- Applications must be sent to the Registrar’s Office, National Skills University (NSU), Faiz Ahmed Road, H-8/1, Islamabad, within 20 days after the publication of this notice.
- Candidates should forward their application at firstname.lastname@example.org.