The recruitment notice for the Primary and Secondary healthcare department of the government of Punjab has been published. The Daily Dunya newspaper received these NTS Junior Technician Jobs in the Health Department Punjab.
The Department of Primary and Secondary healthcare is looking for applications from residents of Punjab province to hire junior technicians.
There will be a contract basis for this recruitment. The staff will be recruited by the National Testing Services. Candidates can also visit the NTS website for complete information.
NTS Junior Technician Jobs 2022
Education: Matric, Relevant Diploma
Last Date: April 15, 2022
Interested applicants need to meet eligibility criteria if they want to apply for these vacancies. Candidates from any of the districts of Punjab Province are eligible.
Both male and female applicants are eligible for this recruitment. The Contract Appointment Policy 2004 of the Government of Punjab will be used to make the appointment.
- Domicile: Punjab Province
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years
- The F Sc (2nd Division) is from a board that has a diploma in the allied health discipline that is recognized by the Punjab Medical Faculty.
- If no one is available, then candidates have the qualification of Matriculation (2nd Division) with science from a recognized board along with one or two-year diploma in relevant discipline of allied health duly recognized by the Punjab Medical Faculty.
The special person quota will be observed as well. General age relaxation of 5 years to male, 8 years to female and 15 years to special persons in the upper age limit will be provided to candidates. People who are also referred to as transexuals are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply?
- Interested persons can submit their applications online at the NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
- Candidates can submit a duly filled Application Form online with a deposit slip, copy of CNIC, and two photographs to the NTS Head Office
- If you want to apply with complete information, you need to reach the NTS office by the 15th of April.