We have posted an ad regarding Pakistan Aeronautical Complex jobs for 2022 here.A new study on a new age:We collected these employment opportunities from the official career portal of PAC Kamra.
The Daily Dunya Newspaper was the place where the jobs announcements were made today. For complete information regarding open vacancies and eligibility criteria, interested applicants can visit the careers.pac.org.pk.
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex PAC Jobs 2022
Education: Relevant Qualifications
Last Date: May 29, 2022
There are openings for an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. Interested applicants should meet the eligibility requirements.
Valid EASA Part-66 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) having Type Ratings for
- A320 Family (CEO & NEO)
- A330 (All Engines)
- Boeing 737NG
- Boeing 777 (All Engines)
- Boeing 787 Dreamliner
- At least one year of B License Certifying Experience.
- Familiarity with both Line and Hangar Operations would be preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of EASA Rules & Regulations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks with a high degree of attention to detail.
- There is a strong computer knowledge with hands-on skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- A strong work ethic, reliable, self-motivated with a positive attitude, and very customer service oriented is what I have.
- It is necessary to work nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime as necessary.
- A person has the ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can send an application via email at email@example.com.
- Only applications that have been submitted through the above link can be entertained.
- The online submission of applications is due to close on May 29th.
- Applications that are currently being processed must go through their department for approval. Unapproved applications will not be considered.