An education project is looking to hire Pakistan nationals to fill vacancies. We got these PO Box 750 Islamabad Jobs in Education Project from a newspaper.
PO Box 750 Islamabad Jobs in Education Project for Pakistanis Male/Female
Education: Bachelor, Intermediate, Master, Matric, Middle, Primary
Last Date: March 25, 2022
- Computer Operator
- Executive Officer
- Hr Assistant
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid
- Project Associates
- Project Director
- Security Guards
- Sub Engineer
- The eligibility requirements need to be met by interested professionals who want to apply. Candidates with at least a Primary, Middle, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, and a Master’s Degree are eligible.
- The experience and age requirements that are briefly described in the vacancy notice should also be filled in by candidates. Candidates who meet the criteria are the ones who should apply.
How to Apply?
- If you want to apply, you can get the application form from the website.
- The Pakistan Post Office is the only place where the application form with attested copies of supportive documents should be submitted.
- The Assistant Project Director, P.O Box No. 750, G-10, Islamabad is where applicants can forward their applications.