There are new employment opportunities for residents of Punjab in the Punjab Public Service Commission on this page. The Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Jobs were delivered to us by the Daily The Nation Newspaper.
This advertisement can be found on the PPSC website at www.ppsc.gop.pk and should be read by applicants looking for Government Jobs. There is a link on the prescribed link for the details of the syllabus.
PPSC Advertisement No. 08, PPSC Advertisement No. 7, PPSC Advertisement No. 6, PPSC Advertisement No. 5, and PPSC Advertisement No. 4 have been announced this week.
PPSC Jobs 2022
Education: Bachelor, BS, Intermediate, M.Phil, Master, MBBS
Last Date: April 27, 2022
- Assistant Director – Legal
- Assistant Director Administration
- Assistant Director Architect
- Assistant Director Architectural Engineering
- Assistant Director Enforcement
- Assistant Director Fisheries/Zoologist
- Assistant Director Structural Engineering
- Assistant Director Town Planning/Urban Planning
- Assistant Engineer/Sub Divisional Officer
- Assistant Professor
- Computer Operator
- Data Entry Operator
- Deputy Director – Legal
- Deputy Director Architectural Engineering
- Deputy Director Architecture
- Deputy Director Audit & Accounts
- Deputy Director Enforcement
- Deputy Director GIS
- Deputy Director Programming
- Deputy Director TP/UP
- GIS Specialist
- Junior Research Officer
- Research Assistant
- Senior Inspector
- Senior Registrar
- Statistical Officer
- System Analyst
- The advertisement invites residents of Punjab of both genders, with qualifications such as Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, M.Phil, BS, Master’s Degree, and MBBS.
- The experience, skills, and other requirements which are briefly described in the advertisement must be reviewed by individuals who want to apply.
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs 2022:
- You can fill out the online application forms on the PPSC website.
- The candidates should visit the PPSC website to download the form for the post they are interested in.
- After paying the processing fee, you can apply for jobs online.
- During the submission of the online application, individuals must have scanned copies of CNIC, Recent Photograph, and Copy of Challan Form.
- The test pattern, application procedure, and recruitment procedures are available on the link prescribed.