The Urban Unit invites applications from dynamic and self-motivated professionals to fill the project-based vacant positions. There is an advertisement for Punjab Government Urban Unit Jobs in the Daily The Nation Newspaper.
The Planning and Development Board Government of Punjab has a public sector company called the Urban Unit. Candidates who are looking for jobs in Punjab/Punjab government jobs are welcome to read this post.
Punjab Government Jobs in The Urban Unit – Apply at www.urbanunit.gov.pk
Education: Bachelor, Master, Ph.D
Last Date: April 12, 2022
- Assistant Manager Human Capital Management
- Manager Quality Control/Assurance
- Network System Engineer
- Research Analyst – Software Engineer
- Research Associate Communications
- Senior Research Analyst
- Senior Specialist Transport
- Strategic Planning & Data Analytics Specialist
- Technical Content Writer
The Urban Unit website has eligibility criteria for interested professionals who want to get employment against these vacancies. Candidates who meet the qualifications, age limitation, and experience requirements are encouraged to send an employment form. Detailed information about each post can be found on the prescribed link.
A project-based employment is what this one is. Government servants should provide a No Objection Certificate from their departments if they want to apply. The authority can cancel, increase, or decrease the number of posts at any level without assigning a reason. The applicants who walk in the test/interview will not be granted a TA/DA.
How to Apply for Punjab Government Urban Unit Jobs 2022?
- Information on eligibility criteria and application procedure can be found at www.urbanunit.gov.pk.
- Candidates can forward their applications online at www.jobs.punjab.gov
- The company has the right to reject/accept/cancel any application or recruitment process at any time.
- Click here if you want to read job Descriptions and Eligibility requirements.