Information on Punjab Information Technology Board PITB Jobs 2022, which are available online, was posted on this page. The services of qualified, energetic, medically fit, and self-motivated individuals on a contract basis are required by a Public Sector Organization.
The Government Organization Punjab Jobs advertisement was published in the Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper on March 27th. If you are looking for Government Jobs in Punjab, you should not miss this opportunity.
Punjab Information Technology Board PITB Jobs 2022
Education: Bachelor, Intermediate, Master, Matric, Middle, Primary
Last Date: April 04, 2022
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant Program Coordinator
- Data Entry Operator
- Data Quality Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Database Administrator
- Design Engineer
- Digital Imaging Officer
- District/Divisional IT Coordinator
- Divisional Program Coordinator
- Front End Engineer
- HVAC Supervisor
- Inventory Supervisor
- IT Associate
- IT Developer
- IT Support Officer
- Lab Manager
- Mobile App Developer
- Network Support Officer
- Network System Engineer
- Office Assistant
- Office Boy
- Program Manager
- Regional Coordinator
- Senior Business Analyst
- Senior Data Engineer
- Senior Database Administrator
- Software App Developer
- Software Engineer
Interested individuals can find the detailed eligibility criteria on the website. Candidates who have a Primary, Middle, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, and Master’s Degree are eligible for this recruitment.
Email, fax, Postal, courier services, in person or walk-in applications will not be entertained for any of the above positions. There is a recruitment quota set by the Government of Punjab for females, disabled, and minorities.
How to Apply Online for PITB Jobs 2022?
- Candidates can forward their applications online through www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk or Click Here.
- To submit applications online, candidates need to visit this link and make a profile on PITB.
- The proper channels for applying to the Government-Semi-Government Employees are listed here.
- The closing date for the submission of applications is in April of 2022.