On this page, we have posted information on Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) Jobs in which candidates must apply. The Government of Punjab seeks to attract high-caliber people with innovative ideas. Candidates should know that applications are invited for the post of Computer Operator and the Post of Computer Instructor.
We received this Government Organization Punjab Jobs 2022 Advertisement through the Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper on 20 March 2022. We have listed all the details you need to know for a Government Job in Punjab here.
Punjab Information Technology Board PITB Jobs 2022
Education: Bachelor, Intermediate, Master, Matric, Middle, Primary
Last Date: April 04, 2022
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant Program Coordinator
- Data Entry Operator
- Data Quality Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Database Administrator
- Design Engineer
- Digital Imaging Officer
- District/Divisional IT Coordinator
- Divisional Program Coordinator
- Front End Engineer
- HVAC Supervisor
- Inventory Supervisor
- IT Associate
- IT Developer
- IT Support Officer
- Lab Manager
- Mobile App Developer
- Network Support Officer
- Network System Engineer
- Office Assistant
- Office Boy
- Program Manager
- Regional Coordinator
- Senior Business Analyst
- Senior Data Engineer
- Senior Database Administrator
- Software App Developer
- Software Engineer
As an employer, you can use a combination of various methods to recruit potential employees. The first method is called “flyers” or “leaflets”. Flyers are usually sent to local people with an advertisement about a job opening.
We’re glad you’re interested in working for us. We’ve been carefully reviewing your qualifications and have decided to move forward with your application. To help us make a fair decision, please fill out the following form completely and attach your updated resume.
How to Apply Online for PITB Jobs 2022?
- Candidates may apply online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk OR Click Here.
- Candidates can visit this link and create a profile on PITB to apply online for our job openings
- Government employees must apply for a position through the proper channels in order to secure employment
- The closing date for the application for all positions is 4th April 2022.