This page provides information to our visitors about the Revenue Department of the Government of Punjab.This page will be updated with all the latest Punjab Revenue Department Jobs 2022.People who are looking for jobs should click on this page to find job vacancies.
Punjab Revenue Department Jobs 2022
|Location:||Bahawalnagar, Bahawalpur, Gujranwala, Hafizabad|
|Last Date:||March 08, 2022|
The Board of Revenue of West Pakistan was established by an Ordinance in 1955/1956, which was later amended by the West Pakistan Board of Revenue Act in 1957.After the dissolution of West Pakistan Province in 1970, it was renamed as the Board of Revenue for the Punjab.
The Revenue Department of the Government of Punjab is currently seeking the services of a Patwari (BPS-09) on a regular basis.This recruitment is being made for the purpose of hiring candidates for the position of Assistant Commissioner in Punjab.
- Jobs in Ahmadpur Sharqia Assistant Commissioner Officer
- AC Office Minchinabad Jobs
- Assistant Commissioner Office Bahawalpur Saddar
- Patwari Jobs in Haroonabad
- Assistant Commissioner Office Tehsil Hafizabad
- Assistant Commissioner Office Pindi Bhattian District Hafizabad
- Assistant Commissioner Office Kamoke
Candidates who have passed the Intermediate exam are eligible to apply for this recruitment.ICS-qualified individuals will be given preference.Applicants who are 18 to 25 years old and have a typing speed of 40 wpm in Urdu/English are eligible.
The recruitment will be conducted in accordance with the Government of Punjab Recruitment Policy.The upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for all applicants.Only people who are eligible are asked to apply for these jobs at the Revenue Department.
Application Procedure of Punjab Revenue Department Jobs 2022?
- Please submit your application to the appropriate office.
- The deadline to submit applications is described in the vacancy notices.
- Applications must have all the necessary information and documents.
- Government department employees are also able to apply through the proper process.