Applications are invited from talented, young, energetic, and qualified individuals across the country for Wafaqi Mohtasib Federal Ombudsman Internships 2022.
Wafaqi Mohtasib – Federal Ombudsman Internships 2022
Last Date: May 15, 2022
Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat WMS invites applications for its internship program in its head office in Islamabad.The intern period for the summer internship program is 4 months.
Eligible individuals can learn from senior leaders to polish their skills in various functions and disciplines.
- Fresh Graduates/Post-Graduates
- Education: 16 years of education from any educational institution recognized by HEC.
- Field: Any field of social sciences (Preference will be given to graduates in Law, Public Administration, Economics, and IT).
- Age Limit: The age limit is imposed from 23 to 28 years till the deadline for submission of applications.
- Nationality: Candidates across Pakistan may apply.
- Gender: Applicants of both genders Male/Female are eligible.
- Minimum Percentage: At least 70% Marks or 2.9 CGPA.
The best applicant should not be employed in the government or private sector.Candidates must not be students of Public or Private Institutions.
How to Apply?
- Desired and qualified persons can forward their applications on the given Application Form to the Director Admn, Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat, Opposite Supreme Court of Pakistan, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad.
- Candidates can forward their applications through email at email@example.com.