Water and Power Development Authority (WAPDA) is one of Pakistan’s premier power generation companies. Today they are looking for the best of the best candidates for their vacancies. Visit their advertisement on this page.
We’ll be updating this article regularly with important news so that you can always keep up to date on the latest information. If you’d like to find out about WAPDA jobs, go to our jobs page.
WAPDA Jobs 2022
Education: B.E, Bachelor, Matric
Last Date: April 11, 2022
- Junior Engineer – Electrical
- Junior Engineer – Mechanical
- Junior Engineer Electronics
- Lady Searcher
- Security Guard
- Security Inspector
- Security Sergeant
Both male and female applicants are eligible for this recruitment. However, in Sindh, Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and Balochistan, quotas are mentioned in the WAPDA Career Advertisement.
The initial appointment will be on probation for a period of one year. Educational degrees must be recognized by HEC universities/institutes.
- Desired individuals having B.E/BSc in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Electronics Engineering may apply for WAPDA Junior Engineer Jobs. The minimum age requirement is 21 years for Junior Engineer posts.
- Pakistan’s army has begun recruiting retired servicemen, with the first class of about 1,600 men already enlisted.
How to Apply for WAPDA Jobs 2022?
- People seeking to become a teacher in Pakistan can use the online application form.
- An applicant may submit their application in person, by mail or via an online system.
- The Application form should be a single page. This will allow your user to
- For Junior Engineers, candidates are requested to visit Pakistan Testing Services PTS website for submission of applications.
- The Application Form is for those wanting to register for the workshop.